There's a new model of the Blazee
----- Original Message (sp?) and a new braille display called the Beetle that will connect to several devices at the same time. There may be others of which I'm unaware. However, HIMS is somewhat out of favor with me for their habit of dropping support for legacy devices to the point of not supporting elements that helped form the basis for buying them in the first place.

They claim economics and out dated hardware, but then they don't replace the old things in their product line.

So if you buy something from them, be prepared for planned obsolessence.----- From: "Alexandra Grünauer" <al.gruena...@gmx.de>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 4:52 PM
Subject: New products from Hims?

Hi,
I just read the Main Menu Newsletter for the next Main Menu show and they announce great new products from Hims, of which at a cursory glance I couldn't find anything on their site. Since I'm going to go to the SightCity tomorrow, Europes biggest exhibition for products for the blind and visually impaired, I was wondering, if anyone could enlighten me on what these great new products are so that I can ask about them.

Thanks in advance
Alexandra