Ladies and Gentlemen,

Over the past three days about a hundred e-mail addresses
have been bouncing messages from the pc audio list. If you
reply to the message you receive about the bounce your bounce
flag will be reset. If the bounces stop the bounce flag will
automatically be set to off. I am looking into another e-mail
list host and will let you know when the change takes place.
There shouldn't be much delay in the transfer.

If you want to check to see if you are still subscribed
please don't send a message with the word test in the subject
or text. Those messages are referred to me for approval and
it might be a few hours to a day before I get to them.

I am keeping track of all bounced and disabled e-mail
addresses so when the list is at a new home I'll make sure
everybody is still subscribed.

Thank you,

Tom, List owner.