From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Joe Paton
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 5:24 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp is making me mad

Mike,

complete removal and re-install may go some way to fixing this.  Unless it
is a
particular third party plugin causing the problems.

Joe

On Tue, 26 May 2015 17:09:34 -0400
Mike Bernard <mbern6...@aol.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Help! For some really weird reason, every time I load a file into Winamp and
play it, the stupid program keeps crashing and I can't figure out what the
heck's going on! I've tried rebooting my computer, thinking that maybe it
will help, but yet I'm still getting the same result. I begin officially
broadcasting on ACB Radio Interactive tomorrow night, and I can't afford to
have this silly thing crashing on me like this. Yes I know, I know, Winamp
is an old method to use, but for right now, it's all I can afford to use. Is
there anything I can do to fix this thing? Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.

--
Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>