Hi all

I like AIrfoil a lot and one day might try it using Apple TV to transmit the
stream from my Mac running AIrfoil. Ah, so the white noise is mixed in with the
stream then. The "overlaid" got a little confusing for me, meaning it will
either modulate or somehow corrupt the stream so that it's garbled to say the
least. For the benefit of the hard of hearing, is the white noise loud enough
to be a motivation to rush to your device(s) and stop the stream quickly? Sorry
if this may sound stupid, but in case time gets the best of me and the ten
minutes has way, way past. I did pay for Airfoil 3 a while back, but I think
will pay again to upgrade to 4, but not without trying it with Apple TV first.
Anyway thanks for any responses on this.