Hi folks
Thanks to Peter and Petro especially for turning me onto Replay Radio. I had been using some of the Replay programs a few years ago, but hadn't for some time. It looks like Replay radio has replaced Replay AV, which was a program I used a lot. The program does exactly what I want it to do, although, I can't seem to get the url finder to work. I installed it but when I press the start monitoring for URL's button nothing seems to happen. I saw a reference to something called Network Monitor in there, but not sure how to go about installing that. There's a choice that says use the installed drivers recommended. Is it ok to select that option when installing it? I just want to be careful, and do the right thing. Thanks guys! If anyone has any other tips i'd love to have them. So far this program is amazing!

Chris