Audacity 2.1.1 has been released, and can be downloaded from the Audacity
website:
http://audacityteam.org/

A direct link to the download is:
http://www.fosshub.com/Audacity.html/audacity-win-2.1.1.exe

I've updated my guide to Audacity for Jaws users, and it's available here:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.1.1-Guide.html

The guide is also nearly all applicable to users of NVDA and Window-Eyes.

Audacity 2.1.1 includes the following new features which are relevant to the
users of screen readers:
1. The transport status is now the first item in the status bar. This tells you
whether Audacity is stopped, playing or recording, and whether it is Paused.
2. There are four new playback keystrokes for checking a selected time range.
3. There are two new playback keystrokes to help with aligning and pasting.
4. You can now move to the first track or the last track by pressing ctrl+home
or ctrl+end respectively.
5. You can now assign shortcuts to the commands for moving a track up, down, to
top, or to bottom. The names of the commands are move focused track up, down,
to top, and to bottom.

In the Introduction of the Jaws guide, there's a sub section on new features,
where either details or links to the details of these new features are given.

David.