From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:56
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: More Accessible DAB/Internet Radio Systems

                Yep, I've found another one, this is the Ruark R2 MKIII
tabletop radio which has the following features:
Internet Radio
DAB+FM Radio
Bluetooth Streaming
Media Player
Stereo speakers - 9 watts RMS per channel Wooden Cabinet
2 Aux-in inputs - 1 pair of RCA and 1 3.5MM jack Dedicated Headphone out with
separate Amp USB port Remote controller Preset control Full adjustment of audio
output including bass, treble and loudness

The radio is accessed by an App or you can easily use it from the menu system
using either the remote control or by using the jog-dial in conjunction with
the buttons to change what you need.

The App also allows access to most menu functions along with the browsing of
radio and Internet stations.

As for the sound? I don't have this specific model - I have the one below - The
Ruark R2 MKII - it - but I can tell you that the sound is excellent, if all
DAB+ radio sets sounded this good then I'd be a very happy man, the Ruark radio
sets are some of the best I've heard - even the little Ruark R1 MKII I have
sounds damn good -.

The Ruark R2 MKIII is available from Stereophonic for $799
http://www.stereophonic.com.au

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves