Hi there,

I recently upgraded total recorder standard to the videopro edition.  I have
some videos that I need to edit, mainly being able to separate them from one
long continuous video file to individual videos.  It's a concert I did with
my duo, and the person who recorded our performance let the machine run.

The format of that file is MOV.  When I tried opening it with Total
Recorder, I learned that it needed to be in a different format.  I opened up
another video, done in a different format, and it worked just fine.

Does anyone know how to convert a MOV file to something Total Recorder can
work with?

Or, here's another idea.  Is there a simple program that I can get that will
work with these types of files in a simple manner?

This is my first time working with videos, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jim