I've just been looking at some reviews, its certainly one of the better mini blue tooth speaker sets out there for its price but I won't be buying one given I have a Bose Soundlink Mini model, I've had it for 12 months and Bose released an updated version which I may get in the future but perhaps you can clear something up for me.

Why did you buy this JBL model if the victor Reader stream doesn't have Bluetooth? I mean you could get far cheaper solutions with an Aux-in and without blue tooth.