From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 7:38
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: GoldWave's Doppler Features

Hi everyone.  I'm having great fun playing around with GoldWave at the moment
and am trying to work out how to use the presets and controls in the Doppler
area to create different content.  I usually find the GoldWave manual really
helpful for explaining what results should occur from different actions and
what each control does (so that it can be adjusted accordingly) but I feel
completely unenlightened after looking at this section of the Help menu.  Is
there a problem with completing tasks here because of the manual's suggestion
of using the mouse or can Jaws be used to create the same results?

Sorry for what I'm sure is a very basic question but any help, either on or off
list, will be much appreciated.  I think I'm using GoldWave
5.65 (I know, I haven't updated for a while) but I imagine not much has changed
over time.

Many thanks, Danny

--

Danny Miles
Radio presenter, interviewer, researcher, podcaster and media consultant/trainer