it's also one of the better bluetooth headsets I've used

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 16:58
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Looking for a good USB or blue tooth microphone headset combo for
my PC.

Okay thanks, yes this H800 is a good headset for general use but certainly not
a professional
quality pair of headphones by any manner of means and neither would anyone
consider it so for the
price though it has many attributes to recommend the device, works very well
with Skype has been
optimised for that sort of thing.

Excellent microphone for voice chat which works well and has good noise
cancelation properties.

On 9/08/2015 2:41 AM, Ray T. Mahorney wrote:
> you nailed it
>

> Ray T. Mahorney
> WA4WGA

do
> you define as Webcasting, are you talking about Internet
> broadcasting/streaming? If so then I see
> where you're coming from and I did point out that the H800 is not a
> professional headset by any
> manner of means, its good for what its designed for and that's chat and
> general use.
>

> On 8/08/2015 10:17 PM, Ray T. Mahorney wrote:
>> I would make one comment about the h800 while it is a decent
>> communications headset it's not ideal for webcasting.  This has been my
>> experience at any rate.
>>

>> Ray T. Mahorney
>> WA4WGA

on.

>> Note that the answering/ending buttons may not work with Skype, this
>> is a known problem with the set.
>>
>> Warning beep sounds when batteries are running down, battery life is around
>> 8 hours.
>>
>> A nice pair of headphones for chatting but nothing particularly
>> special when it comes to music listening, build is terrible so don't expect
>> the headphones to
last

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves