I have found makemkv it not accessible with window-eyes, but you can use it
via command line. Every month you must enter a new key found in their
forium.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Hamit
Campos
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 8:38 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Any DVD or Make MKV

Hi. Has any one here tried Any DVDD or Make MKV? How accessible are they?
DVD Audio Extractor was giving me crap about BD + on my Godzilla 1998
Blu-ray disk. I say it's crapola because it extracted it ever so fine on
that old Optyplex I had gotten from Computers for the Blind. Now it wants to
give me that load? Lol! Na seriously, if that's how it is then that's how it
is I guess. But can one use either of the 2 which one is better? Funny they
don't bring up the ever so famus Hand Break.