i've had trouble ever sence they went to the new registration process. i'm still using version 5.3 and its working fine.

On 9/12/2015 7:44 AM, hamitcampos wrote:
Hi, has anyone tried www.dvdae.com lately, I just did and it seems to be
broken. I'm just getting their wep host's site. I know I'm doing the adress
right because when you google it all the text is there, the download link is
there, but you always get that woops this link appears to be broken thing, and
like I said, the site brings up that site 5 web hosting thing. Are they gone?
Is it a flook? What happened? I only just tried it now and they haven't written
anything in ages. Nor have they updated DVD Audio Extractor since God knows
when by now. Yeah it's been that long. I can't even remember when the newest 1
came out. I didn't save a coppy of the exe either. I never do because the thing
might be updated.

Sent from my iPhone