Hi!

For those who use Skype For Windows, I discovered that the feature to generate
tones whilst on a call now works, in previous versions of Skype For windows
getting this feature to work was problematic at best - in most cases I couldn’t
get the function to work at all -.

Anyway Microsoft have certainly fixed the problem so here’s how to activate the
function.

Whilst on a call use the tab key to move to the “Dial Pad” button and press
space, from here you can use the top row of numbers on your keyboard to enter
numbers into the Edit box which comes up when the “Dial Pad” button is pressed
and have the appropriate tones entered for you by Skype automatically.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.