From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of john
riehl
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 7:02 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Goldwave question

I'm trying to use a different editor - Goldwave - to edit my audio file. I
can move through the piece beautifully and get to the spot I want to edit; I
want to  set a mark, go to the end of the file and delete everything in
between. I've tried using shift-E to set the mark and pressing "okay" on
finish and pressing the delete key but that does not seem to work.

What am I missing?

I play the file and move through it using the right arrow key; I've tried
using the right-arrow key and just playing the file, but, in neither case
can I delete what I want to delete.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

John riehl