Could do that 12 times to save 12 tracks, but the method Colin described is
much easier.

P.

From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 4:01 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Goldwave question

Instead of trying to use regions why don't you just select the portion
of sound - say from beginning to end of track - and save the selection
to a separate file?

That way the procedure will work whatever editor you use whether that be
Sound Forge, Goldwave, Amadeus Pro, Total Recorder or anything else.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves