Hello I know 99.9 percent of blind folks use station playlist products.
I was also a user of that product.
I needed my license codes resent to me, and down load links reissued
they have a yearly support that you pay for a year and then you get all updates and any releases for that year that your subscription is active. at this time I can not pay for the subscription how ever I had a physical hard drive die and needed my codes and download links resent to me so I can get everything back online.
I purchased stationplaylist products back in 2002
and have been a loyal customer sense then
am looking for alternitive radio automation software that works with jaws sense I can't get stationplaylist back online at this time.
RE: station playlist download links and license info?
Hi Hank,

Unfortunately a subscription is required before we can provide download links or spend time searching for lost registration details, I'm sorry. Here is
the subscription renewal link.

http://tinyurl.com/SubCrSt

Regards,

Ross Levis
StationPlaylist.com
www.stationplaylist.com

Low-cost music scheduling, live assist & automation software for
radio broadcasting, internet streaming, & in-store music systems.
Discussion Group:
www.stationplaylist.com/discussion