Would you be talking about Levelator? I think it is from conversations.org.

-----Original Message----- From: Donald L. Roberts Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:10 PM To: PC Audio Discussion List Subject: Looking for a program I need help from other listers to locate an audio recording program whose name I can't recall which I lost when a previous hard drive went south.

This is an audio recording program which was very bare bones and would only produce .wav files. The thing which made it unique is that it had some sort of a built in automatic gain control which did not just increase or decrease the volume at a fixed rate. It was extremely well suited to voice recordings whose volume level fluctuated widely.

Thanks in advance for ideas.

Don Roberts