It does have a model number yes and its featured in an article I sent to the
list this morning that discusses creating Podcasts at a budget price.

Two microphones are mentioned for different tasks, the Audio Technica USB
Dynamic microphone we’re discussing now - for close up Voice work - and the
Blue Yeti condenser microphone.