The news is that last week vivendi, which owns Universal Music, bought
a controlling interest in Radio Nomi. Many are hopeful that vivendi
will breathe new life into winamp.

Dane, which programs are more accessible than Winamp?  I am on Brian's
side in believing that winamp was the most accessible media player
ever.  Yes, I am still using Winamp and loving the experieince.

Kelly