Hi!
Thanks for your reply.
Regarding my P7 i would say i get along very good.
I would like to have some kind of wireless device so i could use the headphones
with my stereo walking around doing things in my apartment.
I could of course get a long cable and connect it to my stereo and to the
headphones.
I really love them and have to say that they’re quite a nice pair of headphones.
/A
I get along quite good with them.
THough i would like to have them on