To be honest, finding the link to send your complaint about
accessibility is a pain in the rear. What I ended up doing was writing
to accessibility at apple. Of course, they don't help directly. But
they did send me a link to the form you have to fill out that leads to
getting the refund. So if you have a problem, I'd start with them. I
probably wouldn't bother for a 2 dollar app. But for 30 bucks, I'd sure
do it. In my case, it was for 2 iBooks that were a total bust, while
the Kindle versions proved totally readable. Go figure.

Mary