It's an eight I believe. The thing I love about it is that I can have three sources connected including the computer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Smiling?" <bli...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 2:55 PM
Subject: RE: Seeking Speaker Recommendation

I believe you meant the Z623 set of Logitech speakers, right? If so, what
size sub does that set actually come with? I believe it was maybe 7 and a
half or 8 inch? I was in the past, looking at their Z5500 set that actually
had a ten inch sub. It's a fully 5.1 set of speakers though and I just
wasn't looking for anything 5.1 at the time. And no, I don't base everything
upon a simple speaker for lows.