Well, John already reported about most of the controls in his initial
post on this topic. And that certainly helped. There is one side of the
device which could be thought of like the spine of a book. It has no
controls and is completely covered by the leather casing. If you have
the ha-2 lying on a table with that side facing you, on the left end,
from closest to you to furthest away, you have a small knob which turns
the device on with an audible click and adjusts volume up as you turn,
like an old-fashioned radio on/off knob. Moving on that same end but
away from you, you have aan imput which is for I think John said is for
line out to active speakers, but is also for analog in. Not sure how
that works, and I didn't pay attention, since I don't have anything for
that. Then last input on that end is for your headphones.  On the long
side that is furthest away from you, first control on the left is a
button which you can press in and shows the charge level of the device.
Inaccessible, of course. That is the one thing I wish it had, a way to
tell how much charge remains if you can't see the lights. Moving to the
right, you have the two position bass boost switch, and then next to it
moving to the right is the two position high/low gain switch. Finally,
on the right end of the device,  you have, from back to front, a small
usb input, which is for connecting a computer or an android device, a
"regular" usb for connecting Apple i-devices and finally, a 3 position
slider which selects the input, a b or c, corresponding to the analog
in and the two usb ports.

There are 3 small cables included with the device, a usb to lightning,
one with two small usb plugs on it for the small input on the device
and for a usb to go out on an android device, and finallyone for the
analog. Sorry I never can remember the nomenclature, which is usb b or
a or whatever, but it is obvious when you look at the cables what goes
where. And there is a wall plug and a much longer cable that has a usb
plut that fits into the wall charger, and the other end fits into the
small usb input on the device where you would normally plug in the
android or computer audio source.  You are suppose to be able to charge
your i-phone from this device. I'm not sure how that works. I did have
my ipad plugged in last night, listenig to some music, and it was not
charging, according to voice over. In any case, I don't think I'd want
to use this as a charger for my mobile device and be listening to music
at the same time. Maybe you can't even do that.

There is documentation in print that comes with the device, but I
haven't tried scanning it. It may be on the oppo website in a more or
less accessible form, but I have not looked there either. Hope that
helped. Probably way too long.

Mary