Absolute twaddle and what regulations?

Micro USB for mobile is now old hack, make way for USB C and Apple are already
using that on their Macbook range so perhaps USB C will appear on iPhone in the
future though I doubt the immediate future, too many Lightning dock devices out
there.

> On 11 Mar 2016, at 6:33 AM, Brian Olesen <br...@blindkom.dk> wrote:
>
> HI,
> What I think is. They'll have to install a micro USB due to regulations in
> EU. They force all vendors to use the same standard for charging phones from
> I guess primo 2018.
> So maybe they'll keep the lightning connector and add an additional usb port.
> I'd also be happy for a micro SD card slot as an extra option like all the
> other brands have.
>
> Brian

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.