From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andy Logue
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:14 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Thinking seriously on an Imac rather than a new Windows 10

He Guy's.  I'm a Microsoft remember Ha?  I understand nothing about Apple or
it's supports.  I think, It's safe to assume however, that Apple will prove
very helpful.  Just look at voice-over.  Works out of the box on all products
for no extra cash.  Not quite the Same as Microsoft and Freedom Scientific eh?

Very best wishes.
Andy.