I'm not saying there is or there isn't but Airfoil Speakers won't help you one little bit if that's what you want to do.

To put it into perspective - and you'll see this on the Airfoil page - Airfoil Speakers transfer your Android device into a speaker so you can plug it into your Headphones, into a dock or whatever and have your audio streamed in Lossless quality sound to the device from your Windows PC or Mac using Airfoil.

I use something called Allcast here which streams to Apple TV and DLNA devices but I don't think it handles AirPlay directly and I really must find an App that does handle Airplay myself so I'll take a look around later on and let the list know what I find.