ipad pro audio is fantastic better then any and probably as good as some flat screen tv's ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 3:36 AM
Subject: iPad Audio

Hi!

Interested in thoughts of others regarding iPad audio.

The last full-sized iPad I owned was the iPad 3 and I had this device around 3 years ago I think it was.

Anyway I didn't keep the device for long as I didn't much care for the audio of the speaker.

I now have an iPad Mini and the audio is truly divine if I dare say so myself and I doubt whether there are too many tablets around the size of the iPad that would exhibit such good quality audio from stereo internal speakers.

So I'm wondering about the audio of the full-sized iPad 4, is it as good as or better than that found on the iPad Mini 4 or is it about the same as found on the iPad 3.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves