To bad there is not an android or iphne app that would also work with this
software, if there was it would be great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 8:41 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Desktop Intercom

Stumbled across the App whilst going through my Twitter feed.

The concept is simple enough, you have multiple computers for your home
or work environment so why not communicate by voice/video between all
your computers or monitor each for sound, that's exactly what Desktop
Intercom does.

If you're running Windows then you'll need PC Intercom.

Here's a description from the Mac Aps Store.

> Description
> Desktop Intercom is a simple and intuitive application that allows you
> to broadcast your voice to another Mac or Windows PC on your local
> network. You can also listen to the remote location and there is never
> any end-user intervention required at the remote computer. If you want
> to keep your privacy, just disable the listen feature at your
> computer. You can easily access the application via the speaker icon
> in the menu bar or by a simple hot key.
I've had no problem in using the Mac version of the software but having
a little difficulty with the Windows version at the moment, think the
Firewall doesn't like it too much <smile>.

Anyway a most worthy piece of software and I'm very surprised I've not
seen anything like this before, perhaps others have?

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves