I like my old Klipsch iGroove. I got one of these devices off amazon that turns the 30-pin into airplay, it was called the Lario HD Music Receiver. It seems like this thing is almost a knockoff of the now discontinued Auris Skye, to the point that if I download that app instead, it is compatible for setup as much as Lario's app. I wish Klipsch did make something more up-to-date because I use this thing with a Winamp plugin called remote speakers as well, and it's a high bar for quality to try to reach in the $80 range half-off deal I got on Woot back when for the iGroove. It would've been worth the $150/160 range it retailed for though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: best Ipod Touch Dock

iPod Docks are a dying race so you should be able to get some nice bargains out there.

Remember that most iPod docks are of the older 30 pin connector style so you may need a Lightning connector adapter depending on what model of IOS device you're using.

Best iPod Dock still seems to be the B&W Zeplin Air but they don't come cheap.

Course we're talking about powered docks here and not portable docks.