Lucky you.

It didn't work for me.

Mind you, the control pannel in the drivers for windows 7 was tricky to
navigate with a screen reader.

Great card though.
Also, the last system unit I bought, I made the mistake of not buying a main
board with the PCI slot for the card.
You live and learn.
or is it learn and live better?

Thanks,

Joe

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 23:24:42 +0200
Gianluca Apollaro <gianluca.apollar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi list,

I have windows 10 and my M-Audio delta 24 96 works flawlessly. I installed the
drivers available for win 7 and they worked with no problems.

Hth,
Gianluca from Italy.
SkypeID: gianluca8815 or access4music

--