Hi.  Does anybody know how to get to and configure the WMP crossfader?  I
looked on line and there were instructions for WMP 11 and WMP 12 (I don't
know what version I have nor how to find out).  Unfortunately I couldn't
find the "Enhanced" portion in any of the menus in Options.  Unfortunately
the instructions gave instructions using the mouse and described the screen
which is of little use to me.  Any help welcome and appreciated.  Walter.

---