Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Dane Trethowan
Sendt: 21. august 2016 22:09
Til: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Emne: The evolution of Spotify

Hi!

If you've not taken a serious look at the Spotify Music platform in a
good while - and you like your music just the way you want it and not
how your local radio station wants it - then take a good look at the
modern Spotify.

I won't go into all the changes I noticed since I last saw it before
today but the changes are numerous and these changes have really given
me something to think about regarding the other Music services I'm
subscribed to, it might very well be that you'll find that Spotify will
provide your each and every need for your music listening habits.
particularly if you're a Spotify Premium user.

I used the Spotify IOS App to do my exploration, I found accessibility
to be first class.

Right now I'm listening to the "Soft Rock" playlist on Spotify through a
Spotify connect device, the Sangean WRF28D portable radio.

Connecting the device wasn't hard to do, I just selected Spotify from
the Source list for the radio using the Undok App, I then opened the
Spotify App from Undok and used the Connect icon at the bottom of the
screen to locate the radio, the music started playing through it when I
double-tapped the "Play" icon.