Ah, but now with the removal of the 3.5mm jack you'll be able to listen
underwater... (smiles)

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL
Sent: 08 September 2016 01:52
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: So the new iPhone 7 has been announced

Actually, there's a difference between "whining" and legitimate complaints
about a feature that one values that is now lost. If I were gaining something
substantial by losing the headphone jack I'd feel better about it, but I'm
losing a substantial capability -- the ability to use headphones and charge my
phone at the same time. As I said, I take train trips lasting several hours and
listen to books, etc, while charging my phone.