I have installed it and had a look around. It indeed does support Discogs, so
that's great. One thing I can't seem to edit is the file name format. I want it
to have track number and title in the file name, not track number, artist, and
title. Although I was able to delete the data, once I did that, I couldn't find
a done or ok button and the Jaws cursor didn't reveal anything. When I reopened
the settings screen, it was at its default.
Matthew

On Sep 11, 2016, at 10:42 AM, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

There's certainly all the data options you talk about and I'd imagine more, the
support forum and materials available are extensive as you'll see from the site.