Hi just for grins and giggles I just charged my trusty old PTR1 the other
day and thought man how sad that this $895 device is just sitting here
collecting dust and what not. I had a CF card but it didn't like it. Also
I've discovered in 2013 to my big huge surprise that the PTR2 is still or at
that point anyways was still being sold. So if any one here has reasontly
bought 1, how goes it with the CF cards? How you keeping sane with the fact
that there's no guarantee the card you buy will be loved and adored by it?
Lol Shame on the Japanese company that made the thing for making it so dam
limited. Especially considering it was 2006 after all. The Marance PMD 671
did more card wize then the plextalk. I was like oh are you serious? When I
saw what that recorder could doo. I listened to the podcast on it on Blind
Cool Tech. Note it is too hissy for me though but cool none the less. So
anyways tghat's my phylosifical question for tonight. Just was wandering
just because you know I have the PTR1 it's well functional as it is anyways
so it's like dude why not use it? I do have some data CDs but meh I'm not
gonna make more DAISY CDs. Why bother. How ever a CF card you can re use and
oh you can also just nabb the MP3s or WAVs off it. So yeah just asking. Just
wandering what people are doing if indeed the PTR2 is still a thing or hell
if there are other people that have floter PTR1s like me. I'd use the CDS
perhaps if they were CDRWs but they aren't. and I don't feel CDs are worth
waisting money on no moe. Not recordable 1s anyways. Oh yeah I still buy my
favorite singerw's CDs to get WAV quality in music but that's about all.
Just a thought. Just something I thought about again as I recharged my
trusty old friend the Plextalk PTR1.