From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: 12 September 2016 18:11
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Apple Music Challenges Spotify with Playlists

Hi John,
Apple Music is definitely better in iOS 10. When you try it, I would be
curious how you compare it with Spotify, since that is a service I was
considering until I put the beta on my iPhone and started saying how much
better Apple Music suggestions were for me. They have playlists the change
every day and suggested albums that  change every day.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone