From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:57 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: bluetooth speaker recomendations

Hi.  What are people recomending for a decent bluetooth speaker which will
not break the bank, but has a decent sound?  The Bose has a new one which is
cheaper than ths Sound Link II, so I am considering that, but any other
suggestions would be appreciated.  The Bose sound is not my favorite.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com