Hi!

Someone wrote to me privately requesting a sample of our DAB+ Radio system in Australia so thought I may as well make it available for others.

Left one of the recorders on for a couple of hours and here is the result.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/Cambridge%20tuner.flac

Note that the sample has been compressed down to FLAC format, DAB+ is compressed enough as is and - whilst the sound is reasonable - I didn't want to make it sound any worse by compressing to MP3 or similar.

This sample was taken from a Cambridge Audio tuner, which has one of the best analogue outs I've ever heard.