Hi!

I bought a USB Dongle from eBay for that very same reason though I didn't buy the cheapest one I could fine, I bought one that supported AptX, cost me around $50 I think it was.

That's $50 well spent as the audio out of that thing is truly superb.

Its easy enough to set up, just plug into your USB port and direct your sound or sound output of a particular application to it, the device acts as a USB Sound card for want of a better description.

There are no drivers to be installed and the device works on all the machines I've tested it on, - Mac, Windows and Lynux -.

Pairing is simple enough, hold down the button on the device and put your Headphones or whatever into pairing mode, they'll find each other without a problem.

I've forgotten the name of my device so I'll go look through the archives now and post the information to the list.

And finally - and this is probably the most important thing for users of speech - there's no delay whatever with this dongle, if there is delay then its minimal to the point of being undetectable to my ears.