Guess you could research this on Google?

On 30/10/2016 8:06 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
On a Hifi store here in Sweden they’re selling a speaker from Vifa named
Copenhagen for 5500 swedish crowns.
Normally it costs around 7000 swedish crowns.
However has anyone had a listen to this portable beast?
It seems to have both airplay and bluetooth and also an optical in and an ipod
dock usb contact.
I am thinking of buying this device.
I have money for it but i am not sure if there are any software for the Iphone
or such things.
So i throw out a question if anyone has tried it?
Thanks.
/A

--

“Oh, I’m an activist and I’m OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day.”