Aw, and here's me thinking of you as the Crocodile Dundee of the PC Audio world
(smiles).

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 04 November 2016 00:03
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Vifa Copenhagen.

I guess I'm what you call an International Ambassador for Denmark <smile>.

No crocks down here, they're up to the north of us thank goodness, out of sight
and out of mind, how people in your part of the world could think of our place
being populated by nothing but those useless creatures is quite beyond me.

They don't even make any noise worth sampling as far as I know, never been near
enough one to find out and I'm sure going to keep away.

--

 Oh, I m an activist and I m OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day.