Well how then could Exact Audio Copy have worked find if the CD wasn't ripped successfully? <smile>.

I did say that - sometimes - Exact Audio copy takes a little time to configure, not every computer and not every drive is the same. so you may need to do some testing, the documentation that comes with Exact Audio Copy details various tests and Tweaks you can make.

At the end of the ripping process you can actually view the log telling you exactly what Exact Audio Copy has done, what errors it has found and whether Exact Audio Copy was able to fix those errors - whether it took an hour or a day - the Cd will rip, I've only had to abandon one CD in all the time I've used Exact Audio Copy, started using it 9 years ago I think it was though I've not been using it lately.

I've used Exact Audio Copy to salvage contents of damaged audio CD'S that even a CD player has trouble playing, that's how good Exact Audio Copy is and full credit to the chap who went out of his way to write the software, he enjoys his music.

The CD Archive I'm part of uses Exact Audio Copy to archive CD'S and I don't run the archive, members who maintain the archive told me just how good Exact Audio Copy was all those years ago.