From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:19 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: keeping bluetooth running on the iphone

That’s correct yes, the device turns power off when Bluetooth isn’t being used
in order to save battery.
Remember that these adaptive devices are only meant to come into play when the
phone rings and there’s a steady stream of Bluetooth data being generated thus
the power stays on.

> On 27 Nov. 2016, at 2:33 am, John Covici <cov...@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
>
> I think this is controlled by your device, for my bluetooth
> headphones, vo works fine without stuttering.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 10:06:43 -0500,
> André van Deventer wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>

>> I am using an adaptive device on my iphone which requires a bluetooth
>> connection.  One problem I do have is that the Bluetooth connection
>> keeps switching off every 2 or 3 seconds if there is no activity.
>> This means that I lose quite a bit of what voiceover is saying when
>> the connection starts up again.  I am wonder if there is a setting on
>> the iphone which will allow you to keep the Bluetooth connection
>> active for a longer period when it is inactive?
>>

>> Regards
>>

>> André
>>

>> ---
>>

> --
> Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
> How do
> you spend it?
>
>         John Covici
>         cov...@ccs.covici.com

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

---