Hello again List:   Hate to keep bothering you guys with this, but have
still not found a solution for my DVD problem!  VLC just won't play it; I've
been into preferences (or what I believe to be "preferences) but nothing
there even makes sense to me!  I don't claim to be the most computer-sabbie
person, so it is quite possible that I am just missing something!  I have
tried to play this DVD with Windows Media to no avail (it'll play a little
bit of it; then stop) I really do want to see this DVD since the group I
work in is in it (it's a show that the band was involved with) but so far,
just am having no luck!  Surely there is some smart person on this list that
can tell me what I need to do in order to make my machine access this DVD!
This particular medium (this list) is the only place where I know to go to
get  help, so if no one can help me here, then I'm SOL, I guess!

Tom Kaufman