Well, all I know is that I found that my right speaker was getting quite warm
if I didn't turn them off. Now maybe that was because something was happening
on my Mac, such as the sound when sa mail message comes through, so they were
staying awake too much. In any case, I got into the habit of turning them off
when I wasn't actually sitting in front of the machine.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone