By the way I think I can manage the issue of the right speaker getting too hot
- if it ever does -, I just put a moist sponge on the metal top and refresh
that every once and a while.
Course the hot weather we’re having doesn’t help much.
I”m sure that B&W have taken the heat factor into account but they probably
didn’t take into account the fact that a computer system is on 24/7 as mine is.