From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Peter
Russillo
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 9:50 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: MaPlEr Player

Hi list, does anyone know if that blind-friendly media player called MaPlEr is
still being developed?  There was a podcast about in 2009, so I’m curious if
it’s still available, or if it’s been discontinued.  Please let me know if the
developers are still working on that program and what website they have, if
any; thanks.

Peter Russillo

  • MaPlEr Player Peter Russillo
    • RE: MaPlEr Player Humberto Rodriguez