From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 3:35 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Amazon Echo Alexa

I never understood why Amazon took the decision with the Tap to have the user
press a button before issuing a command, surely it doesn’t take all that much
power for the Tap to monitor what’s going on and what’s being said to it
automatically? The Dot lasts for absolute ages on my Power Bank, still waiting
for the bank to be entirely discharged.