We just got an ecco dot as a wedding present and will be playing about
with it later in the week. It has been set up. We're in the u.s,
moving to the u.k though.
Let's say I wanted it to play the album blue by Joni Mitchell, what's
the sintax? is it play album blue by Joni Mitchell or what? I assume
amazon has quite a bit of music...
I'm a classical fan as is she so we'll be doing quite a bit of sintax
messing i think...